There are many free dating sites you can join to meet people. I will talk about the sites that are listed in Google Play and that you can join using their android app. Even people who use the paid dating sites, also use free sites to diversify their search. So if you are currently using a paid service, it is not a bad idea to have a profile in a few free services too. Some sites are completely free, others let you create a profile and have premium features for paid members.
1. PlentyOfFish. One of the most popular free dating sites. They have been around for years. A lot of users claim say that free dating sites are for people that look for casual dates or for friends with benefits. However a lot of people looking for serious relationships use the free sites too. Make sure to get the POF Android Free Dating app.
2. Tinder. One of the fastest growing dating apps. They use Facebook to join, however your privacy is protected and they won't post anything to facebook. They just use it to take one of your pictures and your first name to create your Tinder profile. They also use GPS location to match you with people in your area.
3. Hinge. This is a brand new dating app. The concept is quite similar than Tinder. Join via Facebook and creates your profile to match you with people in your area, based on GPS.
4. OkCupid. The interesting point about this free dating site, is that users can contact anyone on the system whether or not you are matched with them. And this is the difference from the other sites. They also have a lot of active profiles and a lot of new users joining daily.
5. Date Hookup. Pretty straightforward and simple dating site. Date Hookup offers another viable free dating site alternative for those looking for something a bit more casual than traditional dating. Another interesting option.